Get Started

You will need a tax packet. You can either download the forms, fill them out online, or request that we mail them to you. 

New Clients in the US: Click download a Tax Packet or request a tax packet that will be mailed to you immediately with a return envelope. If you are tech savvy and want to use fillable forms they are here.

New Clients Living Abroad: Download the Expat Tax Packet and email it with your tax documents. 

How to work with us:

  1. Get your packet. Either download a Tax Packet or request a tax packet that will be mailed to you with a return envelope. If you prefer to use fillable PDFs click here
  2. Fill out the forms and send them back with copies (not originals) of your W2s, tax documents, (do not send any receipts) and a copy of last year’s return by:
    • Secure Portal. Scan everything in 1 or 2 scans and upload – not 15 separate attachments please 🙂
    • US Postal Service, Fedex, UPS
    • Drop-off (Give us a call on your way over)
  3. We Email you confirmation to say “We received your docs!”
  4. We begin processing your return, emailing you any questions we have along the way
    • Most returns completed within 5 days of receipt
    • We invoice you through the portal once the return is basically complete.
    • After you’ve paid:
    • We Email you the results: “You’re getting refunds of $_____!” or “You owe $____ and this is why”.
    • We ask you whether you would like your return to be e-filed or have a phone or online meeting to review it together. We never efile until we have your permission.Phone appt lady
  5. After you give us your permission, we efile the return and upload your return and e-signature documents to the portal for you to e-sign.
  6. If you request the printed folder and mail service (extra $10) then you receive a folder that has the documents you sent us, your copy of the tax return (Federal and State(s) and a few forms we need you to sign for our records by US Mail. 
  7. You end up with:
    • A tax return that has been prepared, reviewed and efiled by a professional that:
      • you can contact any time of year for questions
      • will assist you if you receive an IRS letter
      • will prepare prior year tax returns if you are behind on your filing
      • knows you and can give you customized financial and tax planning advice

Other worksheets you may need for side businesses, rentals, etc.

Self-employed and 1099 Worksheet (if you have a small business, get paid by a 1099 or non-flight-crew spouse gets paid by W2 but has expenses that are not reimbursed)

Rental Income and Expense Worksheet


Getting your taxes done by a professional has never been so easy!
Getting your taxes done by a professional has never been so easy!